As I headed into Target today to pick up a couple of things for home, I decided to duck into the baby section to see what new outfits they had. And wow, have they got some gorgeous designs.
For my smaller sculpts, I need to source prints that are small and close together in design, as I scale the little outfits right down and you can lose much of the print this way. So baby coveralls are ideal for this.
I especially love the little pears with gingham and can't wait to sew up some tiny things.
Hopefully I can get them done soon and list them on ebay for someone's dear little bub they have at home.
While I was there, I walked though the girls section and felt a touch of sadness at how childhood is so fleeting, and how it felt like not long ago I was buying these clothes for my little girls.
❤️ Mina
Those are cute! I know what you mean about children. My girl is a PHD student and funny enough works at Target for spending money. How did it go so quickly?!
ReplyDeleteShe doesn’t have children but always tells me how cute the baby clothing is.
It goes way too quickly! Life quickly teaches that grieving comes in many forms, while also being grateful and happy to see your babies grow through different life stages.
DeleteI bet a bit of your daughter's money goes back into that store too! :)