Wednesday, March 12, 2025

in One Piece

11 comments:

  1. I love the baby! It’s perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one of your resin babies. It’s my little treasure!!

      Delete
    2. Where are you selling these new babies? Are they clay? I’d love another one. ❤️

      Delete
    3. I don’t know how to sign in with Google so I’m not “anonymous “

      Delete
    4. I normally sell them on ebay, but I hope to list some future baby sculpts here too. And by the way, you're showing as anonymous :)
      II'm looking into soon starting a mailing list that doesn't publicise my living address, I will notify everyone when that happens. Thank you for your interest!

      Delete
    5. And yes this one is clay. I have my heart of releasing a resin edition again :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I just adore your little bubs. I really really hope to have one and watch for them! They fill my heart with such joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alicia Marie! I'm hoping to dedicate more time in my busy schedule, I hope you can have one in your collection one day

      Delete
  3. You have been blessed with an amazing talent hugs and hugs love my baby .Noell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Noell! This means alot to me

      Delete

Slowly but Surely